Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Practical Scrappers Challenge: Stamps

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use STAMPS! This was an easy one for me! I decided to showcase how fun and versatile stamps can be with my submission. I randomly stamped my card base with several stamps in different sized from the Sweet Baby stamp set and 4 different colors to make my own patterned paper. The cake is from the Piece of Cake stamp set, which is February's Stamp of the Month (see how you can get yours--only til the end of Feb!). I colored it in with a blending pen using ink from the stamp pads. I added glitter to the candle flames, and liquid glass to the polka dots for some added texture.
The card sketch is from Charisma Cards for this week. They have a fun new sketch every Thursday.

CTMH Stamp Sets: Sweet Baby, Piece of Cake (only available til 2/28/10!)
CTMH Colors: Orange, Ocean, Watermelon, Clover Meadow
Brads and paper flowers from stash
Blending Pen (a must-have!)
Prisma Glitter
Liquid Glass

2 comments:

Sally said...

Great card. Love the springy colors. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Joy-N-Jesus said...

Hey Jayma,
Just stopped by your blog to say hi! We are so close, didn't realize that! how fun! congrats on your new job~ The card is beautiful! I will be following you and come back to talk again! Blessings!