Friday, February 26, 2010

Sketch Friday

Today is Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers. This is my take on the sketch for this week, from Heidi. This is not my "normal" scrapbook style, as I usually add more pictures and have less frill. But it was fun to break out of the box. I love these photos of my niece opening the Tickle-Me Elmo that Gramma and Grampa gave her for her little brother's baby shower. She was scared of Elmo at first. But now she loves him. The cutest is when she eats crackers or something, and she feeds them to Elmo, too!
I used patterned paper from the Twitterpated and Caboodle paper packs. I love how so many of these papers are interchangeable because they have very similar colors. I also used some tissue paper between the paper in the scallop flower. The journaling spot was stamped from the Comments stamp set.

Supplies
Stamps: Comments
Paper: Twitterpated, Caboodle
Colors: Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Colonial White
Accessories: Just Blooms White Daisy, Bitty Sparkles, Sweet Leaf Ribbon, brads and sparkles from stash
Tools: 2" scallop circle punch

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I really, really like this layout! I might have to scrap-lifted for my granddaughter! (if of course you dont mind) Love the soft colors and the cute flowers...

Kim said...

Darling little Elmo page! I love your take on the sketch! It is so darling!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Scrapping Servant said...

Love the flower you made, I had to take a closer took :) it's the scallop punch :) Very nice.

Fern said...

What a cute layout and sweet photos!!

AmandaB said...

I just love your page, and your adorable pics..

Amanda:0)