Sunday, February 28, 2010

Twitterpated Circle Card | Practical Scrappers and Mojo Monday Challenges

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use inks or chalks. I opted for inks, of course! I stamped the branches, leaves, and flowers from the Grown With Love stamp set in ink and also sponged some ink around the edges of all the papers for some added dimension. The flowers are on 3D foam as well as the entire square piece. The card sketch is from Mojo Monday...isn't it a cute one?!

Supplies (CTMH except tools)
Stamp Set: Grown With Love
Paper: Twitterpated
Colors: Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Colonial White, Cocoa
Accessories: Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Colonial White brads, Bitty Sparkles (LOVE!)
Tools: Nestabilities large scalloped circles, cuttlebug

3 comments:

Heidi M said...

Hi Jayma! I LOVE this card! The stamping you did is beautiful and the color choice is so pretty!

Heidi :)

Kim said...

This card is beautiful! I love how your ribbon laps rather than tie! Love the addition of blue to!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Scrapendipity said...

Such a sweet card. I love this.

I have an award for you on my blog. Go check it out! ;)