Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9" x 9" My Creations Memory Showcase - Engagement

My sister-in-law, Stephanie, created this awesome 9" x 9" Showcase album for her best friend who recently got engaged. She used the Veranda Level 2 paper pack, added some tulip cardstock, Just Blooms, and Filigree Charms, along with some stamps and supplies she already had.

I introduced Stephanie to Close to my Heart when I first became a Consultant 1.5 yrs ago, and being a scrapbooker, she was immediately hooked on stamping. But this was the first time she used one of our paper packs for a project. She has created several albums like this for her friends when they got engaged, but it always takes her a while to sort through her supplies and decide what to use. After finishing this album she told me, "I can't believe how fast it was to put this together. Using the CTMH paper pack made it so easy...I didn't have to think about matching...it was done for me! I'm definitely using CTMH for every album I do from now on!"
Stephanie gave this to Megan a couple weeks ago, and Megan LOVED it. She said, "I have the best one!" (There are 3 other girls in their group of friends who Stephanie has made an engagement album for.)

Sorry the photos aren't the best...they were taken on her iphone. (She gave me her permission to post them.) :)

3 comments:

Brandy Lees said...

What a great album Stephanie made!! Beautiful!

Carol Labuski said...

great album and a wonderful gift to a good friend. Stephanie should be proud!

Mandy said...

super cute! she did an excellent job!