Thursday, March 18, 2010

Become a Close to my Heart Consultant and Get Something Extra!

This is an amazing promotion! I wish I had a cool promotion like this when I signed up to be a Consultant :) If you join my CTMH team in March you'll get ALL FOUR Stamp of the Months from the upcoming Summer Idea book for FREE with your Consultant Kit. The kit will still only cost you $99 (valued over $300), and you'll get another 4 stamp sets valued at over $90!

To learn more about becoming a Consultant, visit my website or email me at jaymalew[at]gmail.com. If you love scrapbooking and stamping, or addicted to any type of papercraft like me, you'll LOVE being a CTMH Consultant...it was one of the best things I've ever done!!! Corporate is awesome at taking care of their Consultants, and I'll be here to help you every step of the way.

Here's what the stamp sets look like, and you can find a flyer here.

1 comment: