Monday, March 29, 2010

Practical Scrapper Challenge: Rub-ons

Here's another in my series of hanging photo decorations (my cubicle is starting to feel like home!). Again, I used a 6"x6" chipboard page (from a chipboard album I found in the dollar bin at Michael's). I decorated it with various Jolee's snowflakes, rhinestones, and the stars are glitter rub-ons from CTMH. I love these rub-ons because they add some bling, but are mess-free! The rub-on part is actually glue. And the package comes with 3 colors of glitter sheets which you rub onto the glue. No messy loose glitter...easy clean-up!
Paper: Aspen
Accessories: CTMH Winter Cheer glitter rub-ons, Clear Sparkles, Jolee's snowflakes/blue rhinestones

1 comment:

Heidi M said...

Hi Jayma! This photo decoration is beautiful! I am going to have to try the glitter rub-ons.

Heidi :)