Monday, March 22, 2010

Practical Scrappers Challenge: Something From Your Stash

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use something you've had in your stash at least a year. I've been hanging on to these poofy flowers for at least a year. I bought them because I loved them and "had" to have them, but the right occasion to use them just never came up! I didn't want to use them in my scrapbook because they'd get smashed, and didn't want to use them on cards because they're too expensive. (I try not to use expensive embellishments on my cards because then I give them away and never see them again!)
This is the second in my series of hanging photo decorations for my cubicle at work, and the flowers were the perfect touch! Along with the Magic Moments paper (my long-time favorite!) and filigree charms from CTMH. I also tossed in some twinkle brads with the filigree charms instead of the pewter brads that come with them. Yummy!

2 comments:

RobinJ said...

Great wall hanging, Jayma! I have an easel on my desk for my LOs that I display one at a time for a week! I may have to lift this idea from you though--thanks for the inspiration!
xoxo-RobinJ

Kim said...

This is just gorgeous! I totally adore those poofy flowers and the yummy papers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx