Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart 2 Heart 1-2-3 Challenge

This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my Practical Scrappers DT post.

Today marks the second week of Heart 2 Heart's CTMH Challenges! I'm so excited to be a part of the amazing Design Team. Last week I had lots of fun looking at all of our participants' awesome submissions! Thank you to each of you who participated...we had over 60 submissions! Impressive for a very first challenge!

I hope you'll participate again (or for the first time) this week, as we have another fun challenge for you. This challenge is 1-2-3. Use 1 stamp (CTMH), 2 different patterned papers, and 3 embellishments (same or different). You must use CTMH products, current or retired, but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH.

My submission is the 4th in a series of decorations I'm making for my cubicle at work. I am hanging these fancy photo "frames" all over my walls. It not only makes me happy to see my family and pretty paper creations while I'm at work, but I get comments from my co-workers, which helps me bring up the topic of Close to my Heart :) I found several mini 6" x 6" chipboard albums in the $1 bin at Michael's, and I have been using the individual pages for my hanging frames.

Supplies
Paper: Aspen, Emporium, Twilight cardstock
Stamp Sets: Save the Date, Friendship Alphabet (small)
Embellishments: Clear sparkles, Dimensional Elements Flurry, Organdy Ribbon (not CTMH), prisma glitter (covering the small star)

7 comments:

Mary said...

This is adorable and would be a cute holiday ornament too -

Katy said...

GORGEOUS Dog and what a fabulous idea using the Chibboard books from Michaels...LOVE this paper as well!!!

Amy said...

Love this. I just made a roledex for my office. I am off to check otu your blog for the other office decorations.

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Jayma, this is adorable! Your doggie is sweet & love why you made the item as well. I agree with Mary, it would make a great ornament! Or a banner!

Carol Labuski said...

Very nice, Jayma. I don't make enough artwork for actually hanging in my home or anywhere for that matter. What a great idea!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is great! I need to make some of these with my kiddos and hubby!

Lorrinda said...

Sweet! What a great idea to bring a little bit of home to work!