Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My First Finished Studio J Layout!

I've played around with Studio J a few times, but this is the first layout I've finished and am ordering! Woo hoo! I am and will always be a hands-on paper scrapper, but I am so behind on scrapbooking that Studio J offers a quick and fun way to catch up. It took me about half an hour to put this layout together. These are some professional photos we had taken of our family before Christmas. I love the colors with the Magic Moments paper (my all-time favorite paper kit)!
For those of you who don't know what Studio J is, it's Close to my Heart's brand-new online "studio" scrapbooking software. No software to buy or download, everything is done online. You can even scrapbook at work! (Shhhhh! I'm not endorsing that!) ;) It's great for moms with limited time or those who love scrapbooks but don't know where to begin...or anyone, really. I'm using it to catch up on my scrapbooking since I'm behind and this is faster. You simply upload your photos, choose your paper kit, choose your layout, and embellish. It's seriously fool-proof! And get this: It's FREE to use! You only pay for the 12"x12" professionally-printed layouts you purchase...which are very reasonably priced! Starting off, a 2-page layout will be $12.95, and for every 5 you buy you will receive 5 FREE page protectors (reg. $5.95/10 pages). If you buy 10 or more layouts, you will also receive FREE shipping!

But look at the layout above. There are 2 photos that would need to be printed at 8x10. I wanted to be sure to have some large photos on my layout, because these were great, professional photos we had taken. A good price for an 8x10 enlargement is $3.99. That's $8 right there. You get the whole 2-page layout, photos included, for $12.99! You don't have to buy the paper ($12.95) or the stickers ($4.95) or the brads ($4.95) or the memory protectors. You're actually SAVING money by scrapbooking this way! Now, I'm not trying to talk anyone out of buying the paper and embellishments...I will forever buy them and prefer using them, I'm just saying, it makes sense to scrapbook this way if you're not a die-hard paper fan like I am. ;)

CTMH Consultants have a preview period right now, and the program will launch to customers in late April. Want to play now?! Become a Consultant! On top of an early preview period, you'll also receive 22% off. I'd love to have you on my team. Or you can simply learn more about Studio J here.

4 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Great photos and great layout! Isn't Studio J fun?

April said...

Great job on your first Studio J layout. It looks great! What a beautiful family you have.

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks awesome Jayma!

saday said...

Great photos! I have a couple of layouts that I've been playing around with also. I'm more of a card person but Studio J could really work well for me! Your blog is so bright and cheery! It made me smile!