Monday, April 12, 2010

Practical Scrappers Challenge - Use Bling!

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use BLING! I love bling, so that was an easy challenge for me :) I blinged up my layout with glitter letters for the title and rhinestones/jewels on the 3D flower stickers. I created this page for a scrapbook I completed a couple years ago (we've been married 3-1/2 years now)...back when I was caught up on my scrapbooking. I don't remember what that's like anymore!
I really love this argyle paper, but I bought it several years ago at a scrapbook store so I don't think it's available anymore. Just love the colors, plus I'm a sucker for argyle.

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great layout Jayma! Love that paper!

Heidi Mattessich said...

Sweet layout, Jayma! You guys are so cute.

Heidi :)