Thursday, April 29, 2010

Splendor Photo Hanger

I've gotta give myself props...I've posted every day this week so far! That means I'm getting lots of creating done...yippee! Here's another sneak peek at some new CTMH products from the summer Idea Book releasing May 1. This is now the FIFTH in my series of photo frame decorations for my cubicle at work. I'm getting some nice compliments from my co-workers :)

This frame is also on a piece of 6" x 6" chipboard from a mini-album I found in the dollar bin at Michael's. I covered and decorated it with the new Splendor paper...my new ALL-TIME favorite!!! I just love the bright, summery colors! I also used the new 1-1/4" circle punch to make that cool flower, Splendor Designer Brads, and Irresistibles chipboard. The colors from CTMH's exclusive color palette are goldrush, topiary, heavenly blue, and moonstruck. If you want to learn how to make the flower...ask me for an Idea Book...there's a step-by-step tutorial with pictures inside!

Aren't my hubby and I the cutest?! I love him a whole lot, and this decoration makes me happy to look at :)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous frame!

Kelly Schelske said...

That is such a great picture Jayma, love the frame!!

Kristine said...

Great Project Jayma! I gotta tell ya that I just love this photo (it's your Twitter Avatar right?) Your smile is so contagious...each time it pops up on my screen I can't help but smile. {I know, I know, I need to get out more! LOL!}

Amy said...

Yes you are the cutest! I just love this frame it is adorable!!! love it

Scrapping Servant said...

I'm planning to alter an altoids tins with this paper ver soon! :) I really like your photo hanger!!!