Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J is Available Today - But What is it?!

(This is my 2nd post today...scroll down for my Practical Scrappers challenge and a cool tutorial!)

What is Studio J™ design software?

Studio J™ is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12" × 12" custom prints ready for your albums. It’s a snap!

What makes scrapbooking with Studio J unique?
Studio scrapbooking is a whole new experience not offered by anyone else, because it follows the Close To My Heart philosophy: Faster. Simpler. Easier.® Studio J uses the same great papers, patterns, colors, and embellishments as classic Close To My Heart scrapbooking, making studio scrapbooking extremely intuitive and super fun! Timeless patterns and artistically placed default accents allow you to finish a page in minutes, while customization options give you the flexibility to make your layouts unique. All the layout patterns are created by Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of Close To My Heart—you may recognize some of them from her classic how-to books. These patterns make scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier than ever before. You’ll be amazed how effortlessly and beautifully you preserve your memories with Studio J!

Do I need to download any software to my computer to use Studio J?
Not at all! You only need a web browser that supports Adobe Flash and an Internet connection, and then you simply log in to this MyCTMH® website to get started. Feel free to design to your heart’s content—you are not required to buy anything or provide any personal information to get started!

Visit my website at https://jaymamalme.myctmh.com for answers to more FAQs and to try the software for FREE. Plus, for the release, you'll find special offers for ordering the REAL, professionally printed 12" x 12" scrapbook layouts you create.

Browse the rest of my blog for crafting tutorials and inspiration, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: