Friday, May 21, 2010

Emporium Card

I made this card a while ago for a Mojo Monday Sketch challenge several weeks back, but never got around to posting it! I really like how versatile the Emporium paper is. I wanted to match the flower embellishment, and Emporium was perfect. I used the level 2 kit, along w/ some sweet leaf ribbon, a Colonial white brad, and pearls from the Connections Club rewards a couple of catalogs ago. I sure hope CTMH comes out with the sticky-back pearls again...I love them! I'm so glad I stocked up before they ran out! The sentiment is from the January stamp of the month, True Friends. (I think that's what it's called anyway...I let my mom borrow it so I can't check right now!)

2 comments:

Carol Labuski said...

very pretty, Jayma! love the colors!

dawsondesigns said...

This is gorgeous - fit for royalty! I especially love what you've done with the ribbon on the left side. You've made your own gorgeous embelly!