Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fenway Park Interactive Scrapbook Page

Last summer my husband and I went to the east coast for 10 days. We visited our friend in Harrisburg, PA, who took a week off and drove us around to DC, NY, Philly, and showed us a great time in Harrisburg. After that week, my husband and I rented a car and drove up the coast to Boston, where we went to Fenway to see a game. I'm not a big baseball fan but this is the only thing he REALLY insisted we do, so I had no problem with it. But let me tell you, I had the BEST time!! The history, the fans, the atmosphere, the excitement...it was all amazing. It was nothing like a San Diego Padres game, which was all I knew (although Petco Park is pretty cool). Plus, our seats were awesome...right across from the Green Monster.

There were so many things I wanted to remember about the night that I knew I needed a pretty big chunk of journal space. So...I had some fun with it and hid it inside the baseball! This layout fits the Practical Scrappers challenge this week: to use patterned paper...how perfect is this CTMH Game On paper?!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Go SOX! GREAT layout! I love the scoreboard pic and the baseball! Love the SOX too!

CraftyGirl said...

You did a fabulous job of capturing the baseball theme in this fabulous LO!! I love the giant baseball!! too cool!! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers this week!!
Barb :)