Monday, May 31, 2010

Hot Diggity: Sketch Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those moments where I was looking at my stamp pads and these three colors stuck out to me for some reason. They said "Use us together!" So I set them aside and have now come back to them for this colorful birthday card for my niece, who is turning 2 in a couple of weeks. She LOVES animals, so I used all the animals I could from the new Hot Diggity stamp set to random-stamp the background paper! This follows the sketch challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week.

Colors: Cranberry, Citrus Leaf, Hibiscus
Stamp Set: Hot Diggity
Other Supplies: Bitty sparkles, Citrus Leaf textured cardstock, cranberry cardstock, White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon, Just Blooms White Daisy (on sale!)

Close to My Heart recently marked down a whole bunch of items, in addition to the Just Blooms. See all the deals--up to 50% off--on my website.

Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog and try your hand at this week's sketch challenge! While you're there, check out the other Design Team member's lovely creations!

4 comments:

Mary said...

This is perfect for a little one's birthday! Love the bright colors.

Carol Labuski said...

this is too cute, Jayma! love the bright colors!

dawsondesigns said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the patterned paper you made and the lbing on the froggy is pretty cool. The flowers are GORGEOUS and that color combo works very nicely together. Well done!

Lorrinda said...

Too froggin' cute!