Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Card | Heart 2 Heart Challenge

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week is to make a Mother's Day card. I hope you'll participate...don't forget that Mother's Day is THIS Sunday!

I was excited to use the new Cherry-O paper for my sister's Mother's Day card. She loves polka dots and loves these colors, so I know she'll love this card. She just had baby #2, and her oldest is not even 2, so she's had a rough few months. She deserves something pretty to look at. Well, she deserves a whole lot more than that, but this is what I can provide :)
Visit Heart to Heart Challenges blog to take a look at all the guidelines. This week's challenge is sponsored by Adeline Brill, and she's provided a nice prize to the winning challenge! You can check out her blog here. And be sure to take a peek at the rest of our talented Design Team's creations.
Supplies:
CTMH Cherry-O paper, chocolate ribbon, chocolate waxy flax, A Little Everything stamp set (March Stamp of the Month), Everyday Celebration stamp set (no longer available), button from stash, Sizzix Flower Layers #3 die cut

4 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE Cherry-O and your card is so cute!

Carol Labuski said...

this is soooo cute! aren't you just loving all the new paper packs? I can't make up my mind which one I like best!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Jayma, this is such a cute card. I love how you put "happy" on the little tag! It's so nice of you to make your sister a card as well.

Scrapping Servant said...

Very nice! My Mother's Day cards went out in the mail a couple days ago. I used some scrap paper to make them though. Cards are always how I plan to use my scraps, especially when they are already coordinated from making a layout! :)