Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Frame Hanger: Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I love scrapbooking. But recently I haven't been very into it...I've been making cards and other altered items instead. I think it's because I'm so behind right now since I have a niece and nephew to keep up with that I'm overwhelmed. I don't know how you moms do it! I started using Studio J to scrapbook my nephew, and now that my laptop is back from the repair shop I'm going to get back to it.

But...I have been making these adorable photo hangers. I have 5 of them adorning my cubicle walls at work now, and my co-worker admires them whenever she visits my desk. Well, this Friday is my last day in the office, as I'm moving to Fresno on Saturday (I'll be working from home at my same job, though!). So I made this photo hanger for my co-worker. This is her adorable 7-month-old daughter, Ellie. She's going to be so tickled when she gets this! She gave me the pictures a while ago and I think she totally forgot about them :)

Visit the Heart 2 Heart blog and participate in this challenge: make a scrapbook page or something else with photos. You could be the winner of a lovely prize package from Heather!

Paper: Topstitch
Embellishments: Irresistibles Pizzazz Dimensional Elements, Eyelets
Ink colors: Heavenly blue, Blush

2 comments:

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Don't you just LOVE the Pizzazz Irresistibles!

Kristin Kottwitz said...

This is so cute. Love the embellishments...and the paper. I love this paper pack. Great photo frame.