Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Studio J is FABULOUS in My Book!

When Studio J was first released for Consultants to try out last year, I thought it was really cool, but didn't think I'd use it much. Maybe just to catch up on my scrapbooking when I’m behind, I thought. I’m such a paper-to-hands person that I thought I’d just want to continue scrapping traditionally.

Well, although I do still love the touch, feel, smell, and look of real paper, I am also in love with Studio J! Close to my Heart has created this FREE online software that is so intuitive, so fool-proof, and so professional, that you can’t help but love it. Studio J online scrapbooking makes me feel more productive because I can get a layout done so much more quickly than with paper. Now, don’t get me wrong, as I said I will always be a real paper scrapper, but there’s nothing wrong with also being a studio scrapper. Especially when you can scrapbook ANYWHERE you have an internet connection...because there's no software to buy or install. You don’t need to lug all your scrapbook supplies around to get your mojo flowing. You can even start scrapbooking your vacation photos while you’re still on vacation! What a trip!

Here are four layouts I ordered last week and received just 2 days later. They look AMAZING in person! They are professionally printed and professionally packed for safe delivery.

For this first layout I knew I wanted to use the Back Country paper, but I don't own it, nor would I use it often so I didn't want to buy the paper kit. But with Studio J, you have access to every CTMH paper kit...perfect! There are even some retired paper kits on Studio J, plus with every Idea book, CTMH creates a paper kit JUST for Studio J!

I can't tell you how much Aspen paper I go through. We go to Mammoth several times every winter. Our dog, Oslo, LOVES the snow...it's definitely where he feels at home. I have so many Mammoth pictures I don't know how to be creative with them anymore, so Studio J was the perfect way to change things up!
This Magic Moments paper pack is my very favorite kit from Close to my Heart, so I love that it goes perfectly with our family photo shoot. I was running low on my stock, plus I don't usually buy the My Stickease, but with Studio J you have access to all the My Stickease, and you can resize and rotate them, too! Plus, look how big these photos are! I would have had to print two 8"x10" photos to create this layout, costing at least as much as the whole Studio J layout cost!
This last one was a challenge for me. I love the Jingle paper pack, but wanted to use it in a non-Christmas layout. So this is what I created. I couldn't use many of the My Stickease, because most are Christmas-themed, but the "Happy Moments" sticker was just what I wanted.
So, What Can Studio J Do for You?

Go check it out for yourself...it's free to try it out on my website. There are some great introductory offers for ordering the 12 x 12 layouts...like free page protectors and free shipping with minimum purchase.

Catch up on your scrapbooking today!

3 comments:

Meli la gringa said...

These look great! I might even start scrapbooking...

MidnightCrafter said...

Looking Great! I am just getting into the digital with cards, I havent committed to the photo projects yet... the whole seperate drive full of digital pics from the last 5 years ((yikes)) but I am thinking that this might not be so bad. :-)
Thanks for sharing!

jenn said...

I did a wedding album and loved the magic moments paper pack.

Jenn
http://www.momentsofelegance.com