Saturday, July 31, 2010

All-Day Crop in Fresno

Just want to let you all know that I'm planning an AWESOME all-day scrapbook & cardmaking crop & open house w/ Jen Patrick. If you are in or near Fresno, mark Aug 28 on your calendar...you won't wanna miss out!

2 make-n-takes + 2 technique demos + tons of raffle prizes + lots of artwork using NEW Close to my Heart products on display = 12 hrs of crafty goodness! We will video for our crafty out-of-town friends to watch!

Location & more deets TBA!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Where do you live? That's too funny! I would love to meet you and no I have never used CTMH but I have recently been looking at their on-line catalog/idea book.
We know alot of people who go to the Well. It's a great church, and so is the Bridge, LOL! Well we should meet! Thanks for letting me know who and where you are!!!!!
And very cute BLog too! I may to spend some more (alot) time here!!!!