Monday, July 12, 2010

Isabella's Name Decor: Heart 2 Heart Challenge

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is: ABC—Anything But a Card. I created this little name decor out of coasters for a little girl's first birthday. I used bright-colored papers (not CTMH) with a big mix of Close to my Heart Stamps. I used my crop-a-dile to make the holes and tied with very thin ribbon to hold the coasters together.

Sorry it's a little hard to see...I didn't have good luck getting a full shot, but I have some better close-ups. However, they're on my other computer and I'm out of town! I'll post them over the weekend. You can see a MUCH better picture of a coaster name I made here.

The alphabet is Rustic Alphabet. It's one of my favorites for things like this because the letters are easy to cut out. Another good one for cutting out is Headline Alphabet.

Other CTMH Stamp Sets used: You're Sweet, Life's a Jungle, Bird Basics, Star Struck, Around the Block (past SOTM), Sans Alphabet

Head on over to Heart 2 Heart Challenges to see all the other design team's artwork and to participate. You could win a nice prize package!

5 comments:

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Hi! This is so cute! I have been spending lots of time on your gallery the last few days. There is so much to see. Love all your art work. Have left comments...but some are on older posts. Just thought I would let you know how much I have enjoyed your blog!

Katy said...

CUTE!!! I, too, love my Rustic alpha...super cute, super big and EASY to cut out...lol!

Angela said...

What a bright and happy gift! I'm sure the birthday girl loved it!

Carol Labuski said...

Very cute and perfect for a little girlie!

wej said...

nice.