Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Sneak Peek of Magnifique: My Nephew's First Scrapbook Layout

Here's my second sneak peek of the new Magnifique paper from Close to my Heart. Just over a week until it's available for you to buy! OR, if you attend my Open House Crop on Aug. 28 (put on with my friend Jen) you'll get the new Idea Book EARLY! If you're in the Fresno area, come craft with us at Denny's on Shaw & First from 3pm til midnight. We're going to have raffle prizes every hour, 2 make-n-takes, lots of technique demos, a goodie bag for everyone including the NEW Idea Book, and lots more!

Ok, onto the scrapbook page. This is my little nephew when he was just 1 month old. Now he's 6 months and has the biggest blue eyes you've ever seen! Hopefully I'll scrap some more recent photos soon :) I haven't decided if I'm going to journal in the blank spot on the brown cardstock. What do you think? I don't have much to say, but does that blank spot look funny?

Notice some new goodies? I used two new colors: Pacifica and Lagoon. And the colored rhinestones are a new embellishment...they're so fun and match this paper perfectly!

Stamp Sets: Friendship Alphabet (large and small), Cottage Floral, Magnifique Workshop on the Go stamp set
Embellishments: Blue and green rhinestones, Dimensional Elements Stars, Bitty Sparkles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Kate Benedict

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful layout! Love the stars and flowers. Now I can't wait to get my order in. Thanks for the inspiration