Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Congrats, Grad!

I finally scrapbooked my husband's graduation photos! Well, some of them anyway. I have another layout to do, but this is a good start. The 2 bigger ones are from the professional photographer. Don't mind my pathetic-looking shot with the grad...I had food poisoning and tried to put a smile on my face but the misery won over. I feel terrible that I don't have any good shots with my hubby on his big day :( BUT...I do like how the layout looks :)

The patterned paper is from the Stardust paper pack (now retired *sob*), and I added Cranberry and Outdoor Denim cardstock. The stars are cut out from the Shining Star and Wishing Star stamp sets. Embellishments are Autumn Harvest Brads, Clear Craft Buttons, red sparkles (retired), and natural hemp.

1 comment:

pweaks said...

I really like the color combo you used on this LO. TFS