Sunday, August 1, 2010

Michael's Money-Saving Coupons!

Here are 2 coupons for Michael's, good for this week through this Saturday, Aug. 7. Happy scrappy shopping :)

(Click each coupon to print.)

I had a goal with my friend Mandy that we would complete a certain number of scrapbook pages before we could buy any new crafting supplies. My goal was to create 10 pages (this was only a few weeks ago), and I wanted to finish by TODAY so I could order the new goodies. Well, I met my goal yesterday!

So, I'm off to place my Close to my Heart order! Today is the day when Consultants can begin placing orders from the NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book! I can't wait to get the 8 new ink colors, some of the adorable new stamp sets, and fun accessories!! Stay tuned for sneak peeks.

PLUS, starting Wednesday, Aug. 4, CTMH is having an INCREDIBLE 8-day sale. It's called the $2, $4, $6 for 8 sale...$2 MyStickease stickers, $4 level 1 paper packs, and $6 level 2 paper packs. That's over 50% off! I'll be stocking up on Wednesday...sale begins at 8am Pacific time, and only lasts until Aug. 11. So mark your calendar and set your alarm. You can shop on my website for these great deals.

1 comment:

Bride to Bridesmaids said...

Yay! I remember I got up at 5am to order last year. This year I will make sure I set my alarm to 8am PST.