Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Practical Scrappers is Turning One!

This week is Practical Scrappers' one-year anniversary, so to celebrate, they're having a week-long challenge event! How fun! Today's challenge is to use the number "1" or word "one" in your artwork. As you can see, I've clearly met this challenge with the invitation below. :) But each day this week holds a different challenge, so be sure to check back the rest of the week as well.


I helped my sister make this invitation for my niece's first birthday party. I random-stamped "1" and "one" from CTMH's Solos "1" stamp set (retired) in different colors of pink for the background and cut out the "1s" from my George Cricut cartridge for the focal point. The white "1" was also dry embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

Head on over to Practical Scrappers to participate in this fun challenge!

No comments: