Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Smiles Card

I created this card to send to my sister and her hubby and kiddos. I moved farther away from them this summer and since it's not very easy to drive 5 hrs to visit, I send them cards instead. I sent this one last week.

This card was somewhat inspired by Tracey Mason. I hesitate to give you the link to her blog...she is amazing and you may never come back! Seriously though, if you have not visited her blog, you must.

Colors are Bubble gum and Citrus Leaf (retiring). Stamp Set is from the Splendor Workshop on the Go.

3 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice and 'cheery' card. Really like your color combo, the sanded texture of the circles, and the simplicity of the card.

Marie said...

Love this card. Bring and cheery and will surely bring a summer smile!
Too funny about your comment on Tracey's blog...I thought the same thing about sharing a link to YOUR blog : )

gscrapbooks said...

Such a great card! I send lots too. We have no family close, our drive is 14 hours, ack!