Monday, August 2, 2010

Tag! Now It's Your Turn...

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is to create anything with a tag. A few weeks ago I had started on this layout from my trip to the east coast last summer, so I finally finished it and incorporated my journaling onto a tag.

And here is the final 2-page layout. I used the rock-n-roll technique for "DC" and the arrow. It's hard to see, but the arrow is pointing to the menu where it says "gluten-free pasta available." I was so excited about this, because I'm gluten-intolerant and it's so hard to find good gluten-free food when traveling...especially at an Italian restaurant.
This is my first week participating in one of Heart 2 Heart's challenges not as a design team member...it's fun to see the new DT's creations up there! Go check them out...they're all awesome! Then...TAG...it's your turn to create something with a tag.

7 comments:

Sharli said...

What great layouts! I am sure gonna miss the silhouette papers!!! Your tag is very fun! Nice work.

Mandy said...

Adorable layout. Great use of the tag. Thanks for participating in this weeks Heart 2 Heart Challenge. =}

Andrea Ewen said...

Super layout Jayma! I love these Silhouette papers and your design is awesome! That tag is a great way to add important details yet leave enough room for pictures and embellishments. Hope we can all carry on the wonderful legacy that you and the outgoing design team have left for us! Thanks for continuing to play at H2H!

Kate said...

Great layout! All your work is so wonderful!

Mary said...

This is a wonderful layout Jayma! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Deneen said...

Very nice layout, I love the hidden journaling tag. Thanks for playing along with H2H Challenges.

Paper doll said...

Great job! Thanks for playing along!