Friday, September 17, 2010

4 Years Ago I Married my Best Friend

Today I've been looking back at some of Chris and my wedding photos, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorites. Ok, I may have posted more than a few :) Enjoy!

Isn't this centerpiece amazing? This photo doesn't do it justice, but my mom works for a floral designer, Paul Kauffman in San Diego, who does only high-end events. He did our flowers at cost! Anyone who has ever paid for a wedding knows how amazing that is...and he blew me away! It's like he read my mind and designed everything even more amazing than I could have imagined.

He also did the flowers on the cake.


And my mom's friend Mae Chan did the bouquets.


Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Bride to Bridesmaids said...

What a wonderful memory and great pictures... They put a big smile on my face!

Kristin K. said...

Gorgeous pictures! What a beautiful day that must have been for you!

Jana said...

Beautiful pictures! What sweet memories of ur wedding days!

McKenzie said...

I love, love, love your flowers! My mom is a florist and I am pretty picky about the flowers I like! I am loving this link party!

www.girllovesglam.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

your wedding day looks beautiful and the flowers are to die for!