Monday, September 20, 2010

Grown With Love Tri-Panel Card

I love creating cards that use only stamping and no patterned paper. Not that I don't love patterned paper, but I LOVE stamping and showing off how awesome Close to my Heart's clear stamps are. There's no way you could stamp all the leaves and hearts precisely where you want them on the tree if you were using rubber stamps. Plus, using only stamp makes for a great card on a tight budget! :) Stamps and inks are the embellishments that keep on giving!


Supplies:
Grown With Love stamp set, Thank You stamp set, Smoothie ink, Pear ink, Chocolate ink, Chocolate cardstock

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Jayma - really like this card. The large tree image is perfect for the Z-fold card. And I really like how you just stamped a portion of the tree, not the entire thing.

Heather said...

Love this card!! Would you mind sharing the measurements and where to score? Thanks!

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks! The card base is 5-1/2” x 8-1/4” - Score at 2-3/4” and 4-3/4”

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to find this. cool job!