Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Over the Rainbow

Wouldn't this card brighten your day?! I have mentioned before how much I love how the Over the Rainbow stamp set always creates a bright and cheery, fun card. And this is no exception. Of course, the beautiful new CTMH ink colors I used certainly help!

TIP: Masking so your sun pops from behind the cloud...
  • Stamp the background of your card with the clouds as shown above.
  • Stamp the cloud again on a piece of scrap paper and cut out.
  • Cover a cloud on the card with your scrap-paper cloud.
  • Ink the sun and stamp partly on scrap-paper cloud and partly on paper.
  • Lift scrap-paper cloud and you now have a sun peeking from behind the cloud on your card!
Supplies:
Over the Rainbow stamp set; Piece of Cake stamp set (former SOTM); Sunny Yellow ink; 5 NEW ink colors: Cotton Candy, Sunset, Pear, Pacifica, Sky; 3D foam squares

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Jayma -

I absolutely LOVE this card! So happy and fun! It really did bring an instant smile to may face when I pulled it up in my e-mail today. Thank so much for sharing!

Paige