Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hooligans Pinwheel Birthday Card

Here's a card from the new Hooligans line. As I've mentioned before, I'm not much of a Halloween fan (well, I don't have kids yet so no use for Halloween paper/stamps/supplies). But I wanted to show the versatility of this cute paper pack. As you can see, it also makes an adorable birthday card!
Isn't the pinwheel adorable?! Even better...it's super simple to make!
  • Cut a square any size you'd like. I think mine was 2.5"
  • Cut from each corner in toward the center, leaving enough room in the center for a glue dot.
  • Attach glue dot to center and pull one side of each corner and adhere to glue dot.
  • Add another glue dot and attach button.
That's it! Just be careful...the pinwheel is easily squished! You may have to get over your perfectionism like me if you're planning to mail the pinwheel. Haha!

Stay tuned for an adorable Hooligans scrapbook layout I made for my niece's 2nd birthday party pictures! Just adding the finishing touches.

Supplies:
Hooligans Level 2 paper pack, black brads, Piece of Cake stamp set (previous SOTM), glue dot, black button from stash


I didn't use these little felt guys in my artwork, but how cute are they?! They are so cute for a kids' Halloween or birthday card or layout!
Happy creating!

Shop for Close to my Heart Products.