Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not Your Average Halloween Card

As promised, I have some artwork to share using the brand-new September stamp of the month, Thriller. Just wait til you see all the adorable, trendy Halloween images in this stamp set. It's a must-have for sure!

In this card I paired the lovely new Cotton Candy ink with black. I'm not a huge Halloween fan, so I love the result of this non-traditional Halloween card.

I scored the card base every half-inch, then inked the raised score line and edges of the card using a sponge dauber. The swirly skull is stamped twice: once in Cotton Candy and once in Black, then paper-pieced. And of course the bitty sparkles add a bit of bling...LOVE them! They're self-adhesive. You need them. Seriously, I use them ALL the time! Finally, I distressed the edges of all the black cardstock with the edge distresser.

Now check out the rest of the stamp set...

Adorable, right? Wanna know how you can get it at a discount, or even free?! Easy...

Spend $25, receive 25% off
Spend $50, receive 50% off
Spend $75, receive 75% off
Spend $100+ it's FREE!

Or you can just buy it outright for $22.95. But what fun is that?

Shop for Close to my Heart products!

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Jayma!