Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tri-Panel Card Using Only Stamps & 3 New CTMH Colors

This is one of my favorite card styles not only to make myself, but to use as a make-n-take at a gathering or crop. It's easy to prep, it shows off how awesome our stamps are, and there's no patterned paper involved. You can get an assembly line going and create tons of these easily! I wanted to showcase three of the new summer colors that Close to my Heart just released: Pacifica, Pear, and Smoothie. Don't they "pear" nicely?

Supplies
Gratitude stamp set, Be Yourself stamp set, Thank You stamp set, Glitz Glitter Gel, White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Pacifica ink, Pear ink, Smoothie ink, Sponge Dauber

3 comments:

RobinJ said...

Great card, Jayma! I love how the stamped images just pop off of the white background!
Hugs, RobinJ

Scrapbook Mama said...

Love it! What are the measurements? Where do you score it?

Jayma Malme said...

Whenever I make a card like this:
The card base is 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
Score at 2-3/4 and 4-3/4
Keep the shorter panel on the left.

For these particular stamps:
White stamped piece is 2 x 3-1/4
Green background is 2-1/2 x 3-3/4