Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're a Star Card x15

I recently had a custom order from my Shop Handmade store for 15 cards like this one. This was quite a labor-intensive card, but I had fun making them while watching Desperate Housewives :)

And here are the final products.
I'm glad I stocked up on this adorable CTMH Stardust paper pack...because it's no longer available! Although, if you love it as much as I do, you can use it in Studio J online scrapbooking. All of the retired papers are available in Studio J, as well as some new paper created just for it!

If you haven't checked out Studio J online scrapbooking from Close to my Heart, I highly recommend it...it's SO much fun to play with, and now you can purchase a Studio J membership and save over 50% on your layouts, plus get FREE shipping!

1 comment:

Kelli Uphaus said...

This is a great card. I too love the stardust papers.