Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hooligans Pinwheel Tri-Shutter Card & Gift Card Holder

I love making these tri-panel cards...they're fairly easy and have a big impact! I'm having so much fun playing with this new Hooligans paper from Close to my Heart. I love the colors and how it can be for Halloween if you want it to be, or for birthday, or anything else!
How cool is the pinwheel? I made another pinwheel card here, with instructions on how to make it.
I also love that this can double as a gift card holder. The very center panel is the perfect size to adhere a gift card, and you can write a little note in the section next to it. Great option for Christmas...then it feels like you're giving a little gift with the gift card :)
You can see a Christmas tri-shutter card I made here, with a link to a tutorial.

Supplies (all CTMH):
Hooligans Level 2 paper pack, Sparkles Blue & Green collection, Happy Birthday stamp set, Sunset ink

2 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

Cute card! I love the Hooligans line, too, it's my favorite from the new Idea Book.

Big Red Scraps said...

This is so fun!