Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Martha's Done it Again!

I love Martha Stewart. I record her show. I follow her on Twitter. I receive her daily craft and recipe emails. I subscribe to her magazine. I use tons of her crafting supplies.

Her punches are my favorite. (Ok, her glitter too...it's the sparkliest!) And she and her amazing staff have done it again and created something that had me saying "Wow, I NEED this" while at Michael's the other day. I was about to purchase a lace border punch when I found this new DOUBLE-sided border punch. It cuts the whole lace strip out like a die-cut. This way you can still layer it under something and have just one edge sticking out...OR you can use it as a border on cards and scrapbooks...or ribbon around a package...or anything else you can dream up! I am in love ;)
Stay tuned for my first project using my new punch. I can't wait to use it!

1 comment:

Elle The Heiress said...

I need that! How have I not noticed it at Micheal's?