Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 Cute Christmas Earrings

I love making jewelry almost as much as I love playing with paper. I've been in Christmas jewelry-making mode and just added these beauties to my ShopHandmade store. I'm making tons because I'm doing my first craft fair on Dec. 5. They're so sparkly and pretty in person so I think they'll do well!

I especially love these snowflakes. The pop of red is really classy against the iridescent glitter. I'm a sucker for snowflakes though :)

I'm also a sucker for stars. These look really cute on. Can't wait til it's acceptable to wear them in public :) I can't decide which to wear during the craft fair...they also come in other colors!


I'm trying to raise some money for my sweet friend, Sharlie, who has a charity for Cystic Fibrosis. I'm donating 10% of all my sales through Christmas, so I hope you'll visit my shop.

I also have a giveaway going til November 30. I'm giving 2 of my adorable hair clips away, and this is all you need to do to be entered to win:
  1. Tweet or Facebook my shop to your friends.
  2. Visit my shop and let me know which clip you'd like if you win!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments: