Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jingle Christmas Card and Gift Card Holder

My friend Jen and I had an All-You-Can-Create Christmas Card workshop in November that was a huge hit, so I wanted to share some of the cards I created for it.

Here is a card and a gift card holder using the Jingle Creative Basics CTMH paper from last year. You can find my tutorial (with pictures) for the gift card holder here.





All the ladies had so much fun at our Christmas Card workshop that we are having another one on December 12!

If you live in the Fresno area, come join us on Sunday, Dec. 12 from 2-4:30. We'll be in the meeting room at Round Table Pizza at Herndon/Willow. For just $15 you can create all the cards you can in 2.5 hours! We'll have all the paper cut and directions for each of 12-14 cards!

We're trying to keep them fairly simple so you can finish in a decent amount of time, but still teach you some new techniques :) Hope you can make it!

No comments: