Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jingle with Pennants & Evensong Christmas Cards

It's about time I share some more of my Christmas cards! Sorry it's a little late now for you to use as inspiration, unless you are like me and even though you have your letter ready and many cards made, you still have more to make and haven't sent many out yet! :)

So, here are a couple more that I made for mine and Jen's Christmas card workshop last month. I used the small Christmas tree from the CTMH Evergreen stamp set to create Pennants.

And this card used some scraps I had left over from the CTMH Evensong paper pack. I've been hangin' onto what I have left, but I think it's about time I use it all up.
The dimensional leaves were really fun and easy to make. I was inspired by Tresa Black's ustream video on Lollipop flowers. I simply cut out a leaf shape by hand (imperfection is nice sometimes). Then I folded in half lengthwise, and made lots of folds going down the whole leaf. Ink the edges to pop.
I hope you were inspired by something today. Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

These cards are fabulous! I love how you made the pennants with a tree, so creative!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love your cards! The first one really pops with those creative pennants. TFS.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

So great that you used a tree stamp for the pennants! Love that! TFS