Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Martha Stewart Double-Sided Lace Punch Card

I know you have been anxiously waiting to see this card. Oops...I made it right after I wrote this post and totally forgot to post it!

I wanted to highlight that beautiful lace punch so I kept the card simple. I stamped "With Gratitude" in Versamark ink and heat embossed in white. I glittered the lace by coloring it with a giant glue pen (Bonding Memories Glue) and sprinkling with prisma glitter.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Daydream Level 2 paper pack, Thank You stamp set, Martha Stewart double-edge lace punch, bitty sparkles, prisma glitter, white embossing powder, Bonding Memories glue

4 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

Love it!

Romaine said...

Jayma, this turned out so pretty! Very simple...

Scrapbook Mama said...

OMG - I have this punch too and LOVE It!!

Laura said...

So pretty!