Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mistletoe & Random-Stamped Christmas Cards + Gift Tags

I'm a little behind on sharing the rest of my Christmas cards. This is the last Christmas card post for 2010 :) I LOVE this Ms. Holiday Cheer stamp set...can you tell that I tend to lean toward more "cutesy" Christmas cards and stamps? I made her fur fuzzy by coloring it with a glue pen then sprinkling with fun flock.

TIP: After sprinkling the fun flock onto the glue, use your finger to push it into the glue to make sure it sticks well. The flock is so lightweight that it needs a little help settling in :)
This next card uses the Mistletoe paper, which seems not-so-cutesy to me, but the "jingle" stamp from Holiday Jingle is. Love that ornament stamp, too. It's in the Holiday Trinkets stamp set.
And here are a few tags I made using the Christmas Melodies stamp set. I just stamped the images, cut them out, and punched a hole. Love using baker's twine for tags.

No comments: