Thursday, December 30, 2010

{New} Wings Clear Scalloped Card

I'm on vacation up in the mountains surrounded by snow, so what better opportunity to craft?! I just got the beautiful CTMH Wings paper and ribbon and the absolutely adorable January stamp of the month, so I wanted to play with my new stuff!

I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week...it's been forever since I have. We have a choice between a round or square card, and since I bought some Clear Cards when they first came out several months ago and haven't even made one yet, I thought I'd try my hand at a round one! This is what I came up with...
I wanted to share this next shot because I love the background. Look at the bluebird skies and snow in the window! Absolutely stunning!
Here's a picture I took out that window...my view as I scrapbook and make cards up here in Mammoth :) It was not this blue yesterday...we got 3 feet of snow!
And a close-up to see some dimension on the card.
Isn't the new Wings paper pretty? And that ribbon! It comes pleated and stitched already so the work is done for you. The new CTMH Idea Book doesn't come out until Feb. 1, but wanna know how you can get these items and some other great stamps and embellishments early...at a DISCOUNT?! Check out this flyer. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! You can place your order on my website: jaymamalme.myctmh.com.

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday...give it a try!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I need to start participating in more challenges like this. LOVE those new products! I can't wait to play with them, so jealous of you! :)

ALessner said...

wow this is so beautiful

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love that clear acetate stuff, gorgeous!

Tracey xx :D