Monday, January 2, 2012

Button Boutonnieres

Happy January, everyone! I took a little blogging break but am happy to be back and excited to share lots of crafty things I made for Christmas gifts.

First I wanted to share these boutonnieres with you. Remember these wedding bouquets I posted in November made from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge? Well I made the boutonnieres for the men out of buttons, floral wire, and pin backs.

Here are the groom and best man showing off the bouquets and boutonnieres.






The buttons I used are a mixture of vintage, some I found at Joann's, Close to my Heart, and a Webster's Pages resin flower. I love the detail and flower shapes in CTMH's buttons...I used the green assortment and basic assortment.

These boutonnieres and bouquets are also in my Etsy shop for anyone interested in purchasing :)

Be back tomorrow with gifts to share!

Linking up to Tatertots and Jello!

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

Stopping by from TT&J - I always feel like the people who are clear down at the bottom get left out of comments even though they have some of the best ideas! Your button boutonnieres are so cute! I love the colors you picked and they way you arranged them! What a great idea!

Amanda
everycreativeendeavor.com