Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CTMH Find Your Style & Damask Tiles Card

I am finally caught up from the holidays...how about you?! I was out of town for 2 weeks, so last week I put the Christmas decorations away, cleaned like a crazy person, caught up on mail and bills...and completely reorganized my craft studio! It feel SO good to be organized. Plus, I love the process of organizing. It's almost as therapeutic as crafting. Hey, I said ALMOST! ;)

So yesterday I had some time to create in my nice, clean, organized space. I decided to merge Heart 2 Heart's color challenge (CTMH Sky, Pear & Coloniel White) with Mojo Monday's sketch for the week.
I played with my Damask Tiles stamp set for the first time, and the birdy from Find Your Style for the first time. I paired them with some pear patterned paper from Olivia and Sky cardstock.

I absolutely love CTMH's January Stamp of the Month, Find Your Style. This month you can get it at a discount or free in a couple of ways! Purchase the Wings Workshop On The Go Kit plus additional DISCOUNTED items in the Inspirations Brochure:

any 1 item - get the stamp at 25% off
any 2 items - get the stamp at 50% off
any 3 items - get the stamp at 75% off
any 4 items - get the stamp for FREE!

(You can get it free by only spending around $50!)

OR

You can also purchase products from the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book and earn the January Stamp of the Month in the same way as all the stamp of the months work.

Spend $25 - get the stamp set at 25% off
Spend $50 - get the stamp set at 50% off
Spend $75 - get the stamp set at 75% off
Spend $100 - get the stamp set for FREE!
The all-new, bigger, better-than-ever Spring/Summer Idea book releases on Feb. 1. Let me know if you'd like a copy! Better yet...become a Consultant and you can get a peek early! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Happy creating! And as always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

20 comments:

Haley D. said...

Such a pretty card!

Corina said...

Great touch with the bling brads, I love that you made the little birdie 3D. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a pretty card Jayma

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome job with the colors & the sketch. Love your background stamping & the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at H2H! :)

Holly Jordan said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the two ink colors on the bird. What a great stamp :) TFS

Romaine said...

I love the background stamping!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Jayma!!

Mary said...

Very pretty! I love the multi-colored bird. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

BEAUTIFUL! I just love everything about it. Thanks for sharing! *Ü*

Jessica said...

Beautiful card, love the background and the butterfly is so pretty!

Lorrinda said...

Beautiful Jayma! I love everything about it. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Karen Day said...

Don't you just love that Damask Tiles set? This is a stunning card, Jayma - thks for playing with us at H2H :o)

April said...

Wow, these are beautiful, love the colors, design & stamps. Lovely!

Marie said...

LOVE that damask background!

Queen Bee said...

Oh man, this is beautiful!

Laura said...

Gorgeous!

Melinda said...

Love the background stamping and the bird is gorgeous!

Melanie said...

Nice card, i like how the blue on the scallop circle makes it look like a cloud.

Tracy Brown said...

I really love the card and the colors. I love this stamp set - just got it and I am working on playing with it a little. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tracy Brown said...

I hope this doesn't post twice - I seem to be having laptop issues this evening. Anyway this is a great card - I not only love the colors but I love this stamp set. I just got mine and I am starting to play with it. Thank you for the inspiration.