Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweetheart 6" x 6" Album for a Valentine's Class

Edited to add: I just entered this post in a Valentine's Day blog hop, scroll to the bottom to see everyone else in the hop!

I played with lots of new CTMH product for this cute little mini-album! This is the project we'll be making at my Intro to Scrapbooking class in San Diego next weekend. I used the My Creations Memory Showcase, which I love for many reasons, but especially because you can display the whole thing when you're finished!

I'll also be selling kits for you to make this mini-album...more info at the bottom of this post.

I used one of Close to my Heart's new paper packs: Sweetheart (available Feb. 1). I also threw in a little bit of the retired Animal Cookies paper and hand-stamped my own patterned paper onto cardstock.
I used the new Spray Pen with Tulip re-inker and pearl paint on the front and back covers, as well as on 2 of the tags in the following photo.
Love all those pretty new buttons!
How perfect is the black heart accent? It's a sticker from the new Sweetheart embellishments.
These days, I can't do a project without adding some damask. I used the Damask Tiles stamp set to make this pink-on-white background paper, and the Noted Backgrounds stamp set for the pink-on-pink paper.
Isn't the new Bohemian Alphabet adorable?! The silver/pink ribbon is from Martha Stewart.
(Most of this album was lifted from Vicki Wizniuk's 9"x9" baby album here.)

I'm putting together some of these kits to sell if you're interested in making this little album yourself. I'm placing an order for supplies on Sunday, so let me know before then. I'll put the kits together next week and mail out on Thurs (2/3).

Each kit will include all embellishments and papers cut to size, as well as photos of my book with instructions. There are 2 ways to order your kit:
  1. You supply the stamps & inks and do your own stamping. Kit cost $15 + $5 shipping
  2. I will pre-stamp everything for you, as shown in my album. Kit cost: $20 + $5 shipping
To order your Valentine's Accordion Mini-Album, email me at jaymalew [at] gmail.com. I accept Paypal for payment.

{Note: I will not use the spray pen on these kits. You may request that the spray pen, Tulip re-inker, and pearl paint be to your kit for an additional charge.}

KITS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.

Thanks for reading my blog today!


6 comments:

QC Kelsey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the colors, the details, the different elements ...

Beautiful!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Your album is stunning! Thanks for the shout out, and I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for the blog award. HUGS, sweetie! :)

Susann said...

How cute! I just received 10 of these albums and can not wait to start creating with them! You have inspired me to get going!!

Lori Miller said...

Jayma, this is so lovely! I love everything about it. :) I'm so happy you added it to the blog hop!

Lela said...

WOW! Great Album, I'm off to check out Vicki's as well. Thanks for adding this to the hop and sharing these LOVELY picts! I haven't tried one of these albums yet but I'm definitely inspired by yours

Trisha Morton said...

Wow, Jayma! I'm so glad you're hopping with us! Cute album and cute blog!