Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wings, Damask Tiles & Find Your Style Valentine's Card

This is the card we made at my very first CTMH Skype party! Since I don't live in San Diego anymore, one of my regular groups of ladies from when I did live there still wanted to have a party with me. I wasn't sure how a Skype party would work, but it was fabulous! I'll be doing more of them.
The only downside was that the participants couldn't stamp themselves...I pre-stamped everything before mailing the kits. But they still loved the party. The big pro was that I had my whole craft room at my fingertips so I had access to much more than if I had brought just the supplies to make the card plus a few additional things to show. They said they learned even more than at the "normal" parties I've done for them.

If you are interested in hosting a Skype party with me, let me know. I'll mail your card kits and Idea Books right to your house! I charge $5 per kit, but if you place a $25+ order that fee is waived.

The card above was inspired by the amazing Vicki Wizniuk's card here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Find Your Style (Jan Stamp of the Month), Damask Tiles, Love Language
Paper: Wings, Twilight cardstock
Ink: Twilight, Vineyard Berry, Black
Embellishments: bitty sparkles, sparkles
Tools: Fiskars edge punch, micro-tip scissors (the best!)

4 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

This is a gorgeous card! I just love the colours.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous is right! Fun colors combo too!

Suz said...

Soooo beautiful!!! I really love the color combo--a nice take on Wings ; )

Sarah Scrapper said...

Skype party!! What a great idea! Great card too!