Saturday, February 12, 2011

Veranda Scripture Frame Gift

I made this Scripture frame as a custom order for a gift. The recipient's decor is blues, greens, and browns, so I thought Close to my Heart's Veranda paper pack would be a perfect fit for her.
I made the paper lace from a Martha Stewart double-sided edge punch and backed it with copper shimmer paper.
I really like this fun script font...it's called Missed Your Exit and you can get it from kevinandamanda.com. The sticky-back pearls and cross charm complete the look.

Thanks so much for reading my blog!

4 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Beautiful! The little detail you think of are amazing!

Trisha Morton said...

This is great, Jayma! I love the copper with Veranda. One of my most favorite color combos - blue and brown.

Laura said...

So pretty!

Barbra Otten said...

That is just beautiful.