Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 Ways You Can Help Japan

As the aftermath of Japan's devastation slows in the news, it's easy for us to put it out of our minds. But the reality is that there is still so much to be done in the country before it is fully functional again. So here are 2 {small} ways you can help {big}...

#1
From now until April 30, you can purchase this adorable, exclusive “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set from Close to my Heart. It is priced at only $5 (retail value $7.95) and CTMH will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross’ efforts in Japan. {Consultants aren't even making commission on it.} You can purchase it on my website HERE or let me know if you want one and I'll order it for you (lower shipping charge). Also, don't forget the acrylic block special going on through the end of March...spend $25+ in stamps and get a FREE block!

#2
I designed some Japan-inspired items for my Etsy shop. I'm donating 50% of these sales to the Red Cross for relief efforts in Japan.
This next ring and earring set is one-of-a-kind, as the white pearly buttons are vintage and I do not have any more. They red buttons have some glitter flecks in them...so sparkly and pretty!
Here is a video I created so you can get a better look at the jewelry. You can purchase this jewelry in my Etsy shop HERE. Tell your friends!


Here are examples of other fun button rings you'll find in my shop!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: