Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blake's {What's in a Frame} Baby Name Decor

Hello Friends! Wow, I've been MIA from my blog lately...sorry about that. I know you've been sitting on the edge of your seat ;)

As you may know, these name frames are my most FAVORITE papercrafted items to make! Here's my latest...my neighbor ordered it from me to give at her friend's baby shower. The nursery is very neutral...browns and creme/white, but she wanted to add a little pop of pink. What do you think?
I am in LOVE with Close to my Heart's new Bohemian Alphabet stamp set. I think it looks nice and feminine, so I opted to spell Blake's name with stamps. I added some felt, which I have a lot of for the hair clips I make...and had fun with CTMH's mocha opaques.

This is the bedding in Blake's room, from Pottery Barn Kids. I'm happy to report that the mom-to-be (and everyone else at the shower) LOVED her gift :)

If you'd like to make your own name frame, see this post for the dimensions I use. To see all of my {What's in a Frame} artwork, go here.

I also create custom {What's in a Frame} decor for babies, weddings, friends, etc. More info in my Etsy shop.

Most of the CTMH supplies I used are now retired, but I linked below if available.

Supplies:
Frame: Aaron Brothers
Paper: Twitterpated, More to Adore, Chocolate CS, Kraft CS, Bamboo CS
Stamp Set: Bohemian Alphabet
Embellishments: Mocha Opaques, Just Blooms Spring Blossom flowers, felt from local craft store, Organic Dimensional Elements, natural hemp, chocolate brad, Pizzazz Irrisistibles, chocolate organdy ribbon, blush spiral clip from Winter Cozy Mini-Medley, white organdy ribbon from local craft store

3 comments:

Trisha Morton said...

Love the Bohemian alpha with this!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Jayma, I LOVE these frames!!! If I have another, this is going to be a must in the nursery : ) Love you!

Melissa Laverty said...

love the colors you used (and the embellies) Gotta make one of these!
M