Saturday, March 19, 2011

My First Saturday Snapshot

I saw Kim from Yellow Songbird tweet about her Saturday Snapshot last weekend and thought it was a cute idea. So, I thought I'd participate this week since I'm SUPER stoked about Chris and my new purchase this morning...an iPad2! Yes, my friends, we are among the select few who have the iPad2 in our hot little hands :)

Chris and his friend Drew got to the Apple store at 6:30am to wait in line...and they were #11 and 12. I got there about 8am after taking my mom to the airport. Good thing they did get there early...there were about 50-60 people in line by 8:30 when the Apple staff came out and gave vouchers...only about 20-25 of us actually got one!

I also got this adorable iPhone case, which I'm a little obsessed over. I'm not sure which new goodie I'm more excited about :)

Happy Saturday to everyone! I hope your weekend is fabulous!

And I promise I'll blog some crafty goodness soon...I know I've been MIA from my blog for a while. But that's because I've been working on LOTS of projects! I'll share them with you soon!

If you'd like to link up to Kim's Saturday Snapshot, here's her blog post.

2 comments:

Kim said...

you lucky ducks! thanks for linking up :)

Natasha said...

Jealous!!