Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peacock & Black Feather Fascinator Hair Clip

Peacock feathers are all the rage right now, and for good reason. The colors and patterns are stunning! I happen to have some peacock feathers that my dad got fresh from his co-worker's farm and have been brainstorming how to use them. You can see the {What's in a Frame} decor I used one in HERE, and this feather fascinator is my most recent creation. I love how it turned out!
I love the tulle and that yummy silk ribbon! It reminds me of Hollywood glam style. Some people trim their peacock feathers all the way down to show just the bright colors, but I like some of the wispy feathers sticking out so I only gave mine a small trim :)

This fascinator is now in my Etsy shop if you are interested in it, or know someone who is!

1 comment:

Shayna said...

Very beautiful! I love the peacock feather and just the glam it gives off.